Friday 15 February 2013

Laura's Profile

My name is Laura Matrundola and I am eighteen years old.


I left school last February after being on the South Africa trip with James Gillespies High School. I knew I wanted to come back over so worked for the year at Lucas ice-cream shop and a hairdressers to pay my way over. When I get back home I’m going to uni to study Architecture at Edinburgh.

I enjoy all the work I have been doing so far, especially SISCO the street kids project and Bobbi Bear which is an organisation that supports children that have been abused, whether sexually, physically and/ or emotionally. I also love going to the madness at the crèche! I hope to continue working with the street kids and see results for the work that we are completing with them. We can give them so much hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment